Displaying items by tag: vegetables
Thursday, 02 September 2021 11:52
- 100 grams of zucchini
- olive oil spray
- sea salt & pepper
- desired spices such as garlic powder, paprika, cayenne pepper, oregano, thyme (teaspoon of each)
- Preheat the oven to 120 degrees.
- Cut the zucchini into thin slices with a sharp knife. The slices should be as thin as potato chips.
- Place the slices on baking paper. Spray them lightly with olive oil and sprinkle with the herbs.
- Flip the slices over and do the same with olive oil and herbs.
- Put them in the oven for about 50-60 minutes, longer if they are thicker slices. Flip them over halfway.
Published in Snacks