Displaying items by tag: herbs
Thursday, 02 September 2021 11:52
- 100 grams of zucchini
- olive oil spray
- sea salt & pepper
- desired spices such as garlic powder, paprika, cayenne pepper, oregano, thyme (teaspoon of each)
- Preheat the oven to 120 degrees.
- Cut the zucchini into thin slices with a sharp knife. The slices should be as thin as potato chips.
- Place the slices on baking paper. Spray them lightly with olive oil and sprinkle with the herbs.
- Flip the slices over and do the same with olive oil and herbs.
- Put them in the oven for about 50-60 minutes, longer if they are thicker slices. Flip them over halfway.
Published in Snacks
Tuesday, 22 June 2021 12:49
- 1 dorade
- 1 red onion
- 2 lemon slices
- a pinch of rosemary, thyme
- 1 tablespoon tarragon vinegar
- Have the dorade cleaned at the fishmonger's.
- Wash the dorade and make cuts on both sides as shown in the photo.
- Cut the onion into thin rings and spread them on the baking dish.
- Place the dorade on the baking dish and sprinkle the inside and outside with a little salt.
- Arrange the tarragon vinegar on the dorade. Place the lemon slices on top and sprinkle with rosemary and thyme.
- Place baking paper on the dorade and close the baking dish tightly with aluminum foil. Put it in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for 45 minutes, and another 10 minutes without the foil and baking paper.
- Serve it hot. Add 150 grams of vegetables.
Published in Dinner
Tuesday, 22 June 2021 12:40
- 150 grams of chicken breast
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- a little parsley
- garlic powder, black pepper, salt
- Heat a pan with a teaspoon of liquid oil.
- Fry both sides of the chicken breast.
- Mix the skim milk, cornstarch and spices. Pour it over the chicken breast. Cook for another 5 minutes when the sauce thickens.
- Remove the pan from the heat. Sprinkle over the chopped parsley and mix.
- Serve it with 150 grams of vegetables.
Published in Dinner