Displaying items by tag: chicken
Tuesday, 22 June 2021 12:40
- 150 grams of chicken breast
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- a little parsley
- garlic powder, black pepper, salt
- Heat a pan with a teaspoon of liquid oil.
- Fry both sides of the chicken breast.
- Mix the skim milk, cornstarch and spices. Pour it over the chicken breast. Cook for another 5 minutes when the sauce thickens.
- Remove the pan from the heat. Sprinkle over the chopped parsley and mix.
- Serve it with 150 grams of vegetables.
Published in Dinner