- 1 dorade
- 1 red onion
- 2 lemon slices
- a pinch of rosemary, thyme
- 1 tablespoon tarragon vinegar
- Have the dorade cleaned at the fishmonger's.
- Wash the dorade and make cuts on both sides as shown in the photo.
- Cut the onion into thin rings and spread them on the baking dish.
- Place the dorade on the baking dish and sprinkle the inside and outside with a little salt.
- Arrange the tarragon vinegar on the dorade. Place the lemon slices on top and sprinkle with rosemary and thyme.
- Place baking paper on the dorade and close the baking dish tightly with aluminum foil. Put it in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for 45 minutes, and another 10 minutes without the foil and baking paper.
- Serve it hot. Add 150 grams of vegetables.